Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hair Loss Product Review from Pissed Customer

I have decided to create this blog post with the fact that I’m very disappointed with a product I have initially trusted among others: HairMax.




Here’s my story:

I have had hair loss for three years now. I never paid any attention about my thinning hair, not until recently. For a few months, I tried minoxidil but I particularly disliked the side effects—the swelling, skin irritation, and headaches I always got from it. Since then, I’ve been on the constant lookout for safe treatments for my hair loss which is why I ended up with HairMax.

HairMax is an established product, manufactured and distributed by an established company. It promises hair regrowth within 20 weeks. The success rate is very high: 93 percent. Who wouldn’t fall for that?



But from the first to the last detail of my transaction, I only had little to be joyful about.

First, I made a few queries about the product through email but I never got a response until 5 days after. Knowing the slow process, I just inquired directly but only to come in contact with an incompetent sales representative who wasn’t even sure about what some of the product’s features do! I stretched my patience despite that. I still bought a HairMax LaserComb for $ 545, the one with 12 Individual Laser Modules. I tried to be positive about the product notwithstanding everything that transpired. But then worse comes to worst, I didn’t see any results at all! I’ve been losing the same amount of hair and my hair loss seems to progress all the way. I was so pissed that I ordered for my money back

Lesson learned: Just because a product is established or cleared by the FDA doesn’t mean they can deliver everything. Plus I actually thought that because they are cleared by the FDA, the product is effective. It does NOT follow. I will never attempt to use HairMax again.

If you have the same experience that I had with this product or similar products, please email me at
hair_loss_treatment_reviews@yahoo.com.



You don't have to be alone in bearing the blunders of an ineffective hair loss product. You can make other hair loss sufferers aware of the scams, false claims, and marketing gigs of other hair loss products right here. So let's help each other out in trying to arrive at the right treatment for us by crossing out the wrong (and fraudulent) ones.

2 comments:

  1. Hair Extra is exactly as the name says, it is an excellent solution for the hair problem as Hair thinning, fuller hair, Hair loss, Hair loss conceal, Thicker hair . adding more hair to your head naturally and effortlessly, it is a superlative hair loss products. perfect Solution For Balding.
    Hair Loss Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...thanks for sharing this...Much Appreciated...
    Pissed Consumer

    ReplyDelete