Friday, September 9, 2011

HairMax Is Just Another Bunko!

Here's another one about HairMax, a complaint that is. I hope that this can still help narrow down your hair loss treatment options, by crossing out HairMax from your list.


I am an unsatisfied customer of the HairMax LaserComb. I purchased it together with its hair and scalp care products in the hopes of getting only the optimum results. But to my very dismay, my hair remained the same and my hair loss, still going its natural course. Then, it occurred to me, I was too blinded by ‘FDA’s promotion of the product’.

I am a 38-year-old male who has been losing his hair for almost 3 years now. I’ve started using treatments only last year, Propecia to be exact, but I discontinued my use after a few months. I’ve learned about HairMax from one of its online ads days after discontinuing Propecia, which then prompted me to go search more about the product.

HairMax LaserComb is marketed with an FDA clearance as a cosmetic device. As a not-so-informed consumer, you would probably think it an effective product to regrow your hair. The fact is it is so hard to find any information that would lead us, customers, into thinking an FDA clearance doesn’t have anything to do with efficacy at all. For the record, ladies and gents, an FDA clearance may only be associated with the safeness of the product and not the effectiveness in any way. The FDA doesn’t have any opinion about its efficacy by only clearing the product for marketing.

An FDA clearance actually implies that a product is only comparable to similar preexisting products which may or may not be effective. The bottom line is that the FDA is hands-off with regard to its efficacy.


The FDA clearance was the main aspect about the product that drew me into it. I feel deceived and sick with all these marketing tactics, these persuasive messages, and all these misleading information just so people would hit that order button regardless of whether or not they would actually return your money back to you. What of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment