Thursday, September 29, 2011

HairMax LaserComb and Its Inefficiency in Stimulating Hair Re-growth

I'd once again like to post a 3-part series of hair loss product reviews. And once again, the featured product is HairMax. Hope you learn from this user's experience too.


I am one of the desperate millions out there who are looking for the right hair loss treatment to end my worsening hair loss problem.

I began to suffer from hair loss almost 4 years ago. I never did think that I will succumb to this condition but then again I was mistaken. For years, I was in constant look-out for the latest hair loss treatment products that would put an end to my hair loss dilemma.

I first had my bitter taste of disappointment in terms of choosing a hair loss treatment two years ago. This was when I decided to make use of the HairMax LaserComb. I first learned of this supposed hair re-growth product in a health magazine and again in a series of television advertisements.

For someone like me who was very desperate to end my hair loss, it did not take long before I finally convinced myself to purchase my very own HairMax LaserComb. Indeed, for a year I was hoping and believing that this product would ultimately conquer my hair loss dilemma, but then again I was wrong.

I was very devastated because for a year of using this laser hair comb, I never saw positive hair re-growth. Though I noticed that my hair was becoming shinier, still this was not my primary aim. What I wanted was to end my worsening male pattern baldness and to experience hair re-growth, but in vain it never did come. I was really disappointed; I cannot believe that I fell victim to the HairMax LaserComb because I was blinded by their misleading marketing strategies.

Because of my experience with the HairMax LaserComb, I made a vow to conduct a thorough research before deciding to buy a new hair loss treatment product.

No comments:

Post a Comment