Thursday, September 22, 2011

Before Buying HairMax, Read This!

I think it most appropriate to end the series with this review. I appreciate its being straightforward. Also, with this review, I greatly sense concern for other persons with hair loss who are also on the lookout for truly effective baldness treatments.



HairMax uses misleading messages and exploits ambiguities in order to increase their sales for the season! It increased my shedding, gave me scalp itch, and worse, my patience cost me my money-back guarantee. Now, I’m still bald, still balding and still very disappointed.

I’ve been struggling with significant hair loss for more than three years before I finally decided to attend to it with several hair loss products. I’ve tried fortified and specialized shampoos, minoxidil, and a few herbal techniques but none of them met my criteria of what is desirable or satisfactory hair growth, if they ever worked at all. So I ditched them all without hesitation. Actually I couldn’t care less investing on products that don’t come in high price tags; otherwise, I would be far less indifferent especially when a product promises regrowth within a period where I can still have my money back. This is why I am writing this review and it’s all about HairMax.

HairMax is a pioneering product using laser comb technology. It holds the reputation of everything that followed it. After having been impressed with its features, design, and especially its ‘FDA clearance’, I ordered the HairMax Premium Lux 9 for almost $500 as was advised for my condition. The footnote says:


The HairMax LaserComb Premium is cleared for marketing by the FDA for the Promotion of Hair Growth in males with Androgenetic Alopecia who have Norwood-Hamilton classifications of IIa-V and Fitzpatrick skin types I to IV.

It also says that it can regrow hair as early as 20 weeks and so it comes with a 20-week money-back guarantee. Sounds pretty encouraging, right? But 42 weeks passed, and my hair loss is still the way it was before. I also experience scalp itch since the treatment began. I got very annoyed and it only added to my distress. Perhaps I’m only upset of the fact that it didn’t meet my expectations and of course, of the fact that I couldn’t get my money back anymore.

So here’s my piece of advice. First, if you ever thought of purchasing HairMax, you should get the facts straight BUT you may have to get it from other sources other than the manufacturer itself. They will not divulge any straight-to-the-point information at all and will probably say, ‘It’s the way of advertising’.



I felt totally deceived when I really learned that they are NOT APPROVED by the FDA in terms of effectiveness. Its clearance only implicates safety and similarity to pre-existing products (for what it’s worth). Nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment