Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HairMax LaserComb Is a Bad Joke: Ineffective and a Poor-Quality Device

Surely, utter disappointment or frustration can let out 'harsh' words from you, but those words can be truthful nonetheless. With this e-mail, the truth that hurts is tossed to HairMax.


I know low-level laser therapy has yet to prove itself to the hair loss treatment industry, but not to me. I’ve seen it for myself: what it can do and what it actually did on me. For almost a year and a half, I’ve been patronizing LLLT from one of the trusted hair clinics here to treat my baldness and regrow my hair. Thus far, I’ve seen continuously good results. But then because the costs were becoming more and more of a burden to my pocket, I had to find a similar alternative but less the hassle of running into clinics and the costs—the reason I wound up with laser combs, HairMax in particular. I reckoned that if office-based LLLT is effective on me, why shouldn’t laser combs work? A well-grounded rationale.

There came a time when I thought that people who wouldn’t want to spend a bunch of legwork to research about quality laser combs would just go visit HairMax online stores and click that order button without hesitation. But it was too late when I realised it was the gullible person in me taking over my economic actions.

I purchased the HairMax LaserComb Professional 12 at $545 (a pretty reasonable price for a promising product with a 10- to 15-year shelf life), hoping that I’ll be their next addition to the 93 percent who ‘successfully’ treated hair loss and regrew their hair with it. But nothing came out right after my purchase. I feel the need to explain how I’m totally unimpressed with its design. It’s like a plastic cordless telephone toy you can buy from a cheap alley store, and that I could just break off into two without so much effort. But that’s only the tip of my story.

I actually couldn’t care less about the poor design. What I most cared for was its efficacy. To my utter disappointment, my baldness only worsened. First, I didn’t see any POSITIVE results at all in the first three months. My hair is still beneath the surface—in hiding. Still I told myself that that was quite reasonable. So I stretched my patience until the 7th month but I slowly felt deceived, annoyed, and angry: the hairs I recovered from my previous treatment were slowly disappearing, until now!

I did think that my condition got worse because I changed my treatment modality. But no, HairMax possesses the qualities almost similar to clinical therapies. So I’m firm with conviction that this device just didn’t work! I don’t know where exactly it could’ve faltered, but I’m sure there really is something faulty about the product. Now aside from the fact that I just lost my chance to get my money back and made a poor decision, thinking about how all the money and effort of getting treated have went down the drain just adds to my overall stress right now! I’m back to nothing. Thank you, HairMax, you made me realise you’re nothing but a horrible nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment