Thursday, September 29, 2011

HairMax Results Didn’t Turn Out as Claimed

This e-mail can't be more plainly said about how disappointing HairMax is. Read on, and discover for yourself how fraudulent the claims of HairMax are.


Ever since my hair started thinning, I’ve always made myself a regular on forums and sites involving hair loss talks. Several products were recommended to me, but I’ve always had this fascination on technological innovations and so I finally decided to try the HairMax LaserComb. Their product sounded very promising; however, it’s unfortunate for me to discover that the results were very far from their claims.

After using the HairMax LaserComb for more than a year, there was no sign of even the slightest hair growth as the manufacturers claimed. I felt pathetic and helpless the longer I used it. I made the wrong choice of purchasing the HairMax LaserComb and have fallen for their clever tactics and their huge advertising machine. Even worse, I have placed my trust on their FDA seal of approval only to find out that it meant nothing more than their products being safe to use but do not guarantee efficacy in bringing hair regrowth.

I personally believe that we, the hair loss sufferers, still have a lot to learn about this humbling and crippling condition. I doubt if we can ever find a product whose manufacturers are genuinely concerned about us — manufacturers who will see us as human beings more than a prospective customer who will bring them sales and money. HairMax has failed me in more ways than one. I’ve never felt more deceived and my sympathy goes to the other hair loss sufferers who placed their trust on a huge scam like HairMax.

No comments:

Post a Comment