Thursday, September 22, 2011

HairMax LaserComb: The Hair Regrowth Product that Never Was!

This is the 2nd of the 3 HairMax reviews.



I have switched from one hair loss product to another just to test which one would be best in helping me overcome my ongoing hair loss dilemma.

Yes, I’ve tried products like minoxidil, finasteride and HairMax LaserComb for a year now and I have noticed that my hair doesn’t get the growth that these products have promised in their colorful and deceptive advertisements. I also started to experience side effects like skin irritation, scalp itchiness and headache. With that, I stopped using these treatments altogether.

My first encounter with the HairMax LaserComb was in a men’s magazine. There was an article about the product and by reading it I was convinced to buy my very own HairMax LaserComb.

At first, I was very excited to use this product because I really did believe that the HairMax LaserComb would help me conquer my hair loss dilemma. But then, I thought wrong. Why do I say this? It’s because for almost a year of using this product, my balding condition did not improve, not even the slightest hint of hair re-growth was noticeable. Though I can feel that my hair was becoming shinier, probably because of the effect of the laser comb, but again this is not why I bought it in the first place. My main reason is to experience hair re-growth which never did happen.

During the period of using the product, my excitement turned into frustration mainly because I felt betrayed and a little saddened that I wasn’t able to experience positive hair growth.

Now, because of my bad experience with the HairMax LaserComb and other hair loss treatment products, I’ve learned to be very careful and to assess the products before even thinking of buying them. From now on, when it comes to hair loss treatment products, I vow never to make impulsive decisions because not only is money at stake here, but also my effort, time and commitment. Moreover, even my health can be jeopardized if I make the wrong choice to buy a wrong product.

No comments:

Post a Comment