Thursday, September 29, 2011

HairMax Is One Epic Scam with Terrible Customer Service!

Here is an account of other HairMax products and their customer service.


I placed an order for the Fortify Scalp & Hair Mist and the Invigorating Scalp Treatment, each for $ 7.50 on their site. But to my utter surprise, they charged my credit card $39.00! I didn’t learn about it not until a few days later before I received the package. So I called them the minute I knew and asked them why. They purported that I ordered for the shampoo and conditioner as well which together cost $24.00! I was totally shocked and furious! I was more than certain I didn’t. So I asked them to review my taped conversation with a sales representative what’s-his-name and upon finding out that they made the mistake, they apologized. They asked me to have the product shipped back the moment I receive delivery. And I was like, how could they make such a dumb mistake?

Then after a week, I noticed the very same charge. I called them yet again but he only made me reiterate what happened and said that they’d call me the next morning. Guess what? I didn’t receive any call at all or a reply e-mail. I called again for the third time and told me the refund takes about more than 4 weeks to process. I was fuming! This company is seriously unbelievable. I actually thought that I was making a transaction with an established company. This is by far my worst customer service experience ever.


I’m through with this product. I’ll never purchase anything from this company again. Actually I have been holding out my patience for the HairMax LaserComb which I ordered several months ago. I can’t believe that I’m still using it with visibly zero results. My hairline kept receding and my hair is still the same limp hair I had before I purchased this product. I could just imagine the kind of favor I was doing them thinking that it’s just taking its time to kick in; only to realize a little too late that it’s just a pathetic scam. HairMax is the worst product I’ve ever used. I will never recommend this product to anyone at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment