Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Personal HairMax LaserComb Experience

I'd like to post one of the many e-mails I got from people who were similarly disappointed of a purchased hair loss product. Below is an account of another frustration from buying HairMax.


I was reading the Men’s Health magazine when I saw an article dedicated for hair loss treatments. They mentioned the HairMax LaserComb and said that lots of men experience positive hair regrowth from using it.

When I saw this article, I began to get curious about this hair loss treatment solution. So, I bought myself my very own HairMax LaserComb which cost me a great deal of money. However, since I was desperate to stop my male pattern baldness, I took the risk believing that I would experience hair regrowth like the claims made by other people.

Per the instructions included with the unit I have received, I need to comb my hair 10 to 15 minutes per treatment, front-to-back and then side-to-side, moving the laser comb to another scalp area every four seconds. The treatment should be done three days a week and the laser comb should be used when the hair is free of styling products and other chemicals. For almost 5 months, I performed the treatment as per the instructions—for 15 minutes after showering every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning.

During the 5-month period of using the HairMax LaserComb, I never noticed any significant hair growth. Yes, my hair is shinier compared before, but other than that, the positive hair regrowth that they claimed along with this treatment never came.

I was very disappointed because I did not get what the HairMax LaserComb has promised in their advertisements. I was definitely not satisfied with the HairMax LaserComb product.

Though I won’t say conclusively that if I were to continue to use the HairMax LaserComb I wouldn’t experience positive results; however, I feel that it’s not really worth it for me to continue to try. It would be just a waste of time on my part to carry on with the treatment knowing that I have not experienced any positive hair regrowth given the relatively long 5 months I used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment